Like Us Please

Get This Pop-up Window

https://www.facebook.com/KnwPlc

Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chrome for iPad – first impressions


As reported yesterday, Google Chrome is finally available for iOS now and I’ve had a quick look to let you know what I think. I use Chrome on Windows, Mac and Android so this for me has been a great way to finish off browser convergence across all my devices!
Well to be honest, it works as expected: familiar interface of course and the sync with my other devices is great, I love being able to take my desktop session with me to the iPad already and carry on wherever I was.

Main limitation is fairly obvious that there is no integration with the OS so clicking on links in emails for example will still launch Safari.










I will now use this as my main browser anyway so will plan to report back in a few weeks with an update of how it’s going. Let me know if you’re using it too and what niggles or great features you’re finding and discuss on the forum!


View the original article here

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More