Like Us Please

Get This Pop-up Window

https://www.facebook.com/KnwPlc

Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gail from GrowMap Writing for Social Implications Which is Now Part of the CommentLuv Community

Social Implications

About a month ago, my regular readers may remember that I invited you to Read Gail From GrowMap on Social Implications.

I hope that some of you took me up on that invitation and all of you will follow me over there and see what I’ve shared.

For those who may have missed that, here are the posts I’ve published:

I have long recommended Social Implications for the insights Jennifer Mattern and their other writers have shared and am honored to add my voice there.

My writing for Social Implications supports the work I do. As I shared with my Blogging Mastermind Group:

What I write there helps keep my Internet and power on so I can
do what needs doing that doesn’t pay anything – like mentoring
other bloggers and building collaborations and putting together
income producing blog outreach programs to get bloggers hired.

Social Implications is now a CommentLuv blog so I hope all of our CommentLuv Community will read me there and share your thoughts. Please welcome them into our community so they can see the benefits.

Tagged as: smm, social implications, social media, social media marketing


View the original article here

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More